May 14, 2008

CHANEL PERFECT BROWS....WOWZA!




A must-have for the fashionista on the go. This divalicious treat is the perfect size and can be thrown into your make-up bag. Touch up those fierce arched brows with three powder shades, mini tweezers and a mini brush for professional results.

Why Roxie loves this product: I was able to blend my brows with depth. The powders were the perfect sheerness that allowed me to touch up my brows without looking like Elvira. Watch out Tyra...my brows are fierce girlfriend!

The size of the applicator brush is very small but Chanel had perfection in mind when creating this brush. The applicator allows you to apply the powders a little at a time which makes it less likely for you to go outside your natural brow. Ms. Chanel, you and your Perfect Brow are invited in The Diva's Lounge anytime!
Retail Price: $65.00. Purchase at Chanel online boutique or at select department stores.