June 2, 2008

QUEENS IN THE MIDST














"Short or tall, thick or thin, I love the skin that I am in!" is only one of the many affirmations presented on each bottle of J. Blossom's fun, natural bath and body products for girls.

My 7 yr old niece was the recipient of J. Blossom treats; strawberry banana to be exact. She was overwhelmed that she had her own set of natural body care. The products are wonderful and beautifully packaged. I found myself dipping into the natural body lotion until I was ordered by my niece Maya to "keep your paws away, Auntie".

Any little Diva would love to receive such a thoughtful and fun gift. Available in Great Big Grape and Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Thanks for thinking of our girls Diva Jamila!

Buy at www.jblossom.com $3 - $39

WHO LOVES IT?: Little Diva Maya