May 18, 2008

EXTREME GLADIATOR!

A shoe can change a womans life. Just ask Cinderella.

Ms. Carrie Bradshaw is rocking her Extreme Gladiator Platform Shoes by Dior! Worn in over 5% of the entire movie, such a fashion introduction is very uncommon. It's extremely rare to see the same shoe paired with different outfits but, Mizz Bradshaw has done it in a way that only a TRUE DIVA can. Every outfit is fashion forward and fab!

I have to admit this is a hell of a sexy shoe. Dior you better work! Fashionista's I've got news for you..... you better work too because these beauties are $770. Ummm yes, $770. The price of beauty never ceases to amaze me. Boy, I really like these.....

They can be yours at eluxury.com. They're sure to go fast! By the way, I don't advocate knock-offs but many of you emailed me asking if I knew where to find a pair. You can find a very similar shoe at asos.com for £55.00. Get'em while the gettings good!

WHO LOVES IT?: Fashionista Carrie Bradshaw & Diva Roxie